Resolved: Faulkner Nissan Jenkintown - WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 18

Full refund

Original review posted by user May 19

!!ABSOLUTE WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!! I bought a pre owned 2013 Pathfinder two weeks ago at a used dealer in NJ.

Faulkner happens to be in my neighborhood so I decided to take my car to them for a SIMPLE KEY PROGRAM. I handed them my brand new OEM Nissan blank. An hour later they called and said it’s done. I go back, pay, grab the keys and realized not all the buttons on the fob were working.

I went back in, gave him the key and they took my car back to service. AN HOUR LATER, the service writer Ethan comes out to tell me my BCM (body control module) is ‘fried’ and I need a new one for $750. So I ask to speak to the service manager James who is clearly good at making money because he blindly robs people of their cash. He refused to accept responsibility for it and I was forced to have them fix it at my expense as it’s my work vehicle.

I called and spoke with about a dozen technicians who work for BMW, Ford and Nissan and every one told me that there is no possible way a key fob could burn out a BCM, zero. He promised the next day it would be fixed. The following day I hear nothing so I call around 3pm and was told by James that the new BCM arrived from Nissan and is also broken so they have to order another. So the following day the same thing happens, no call.

I called again and was told by the same thief that the second BCM arrived with a bent pin connector and they have to order yet another one. So now I’m 4 days off of work because they have no idea what they are doing. Thursday rolls around and he finally called to tell me my car is done. I go pick it up and simply asked if I could at least get a refund of the original $85 for programming since I’m leaving with one key and a $700 bill.

I was told no because the tech originally did program it. Hahahaha! These guys are awful and no wonder they have so many bad reviews. Such an unprofessional place to bring your vehicle to.

Go to Montgomeryville Nissan. I went the same day I picked up my car and they programmed my key in 15 minutes and even gave me a discount, BEWARE OF THESE GUYS!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 19.

Faulkner Nissan Jenkintown - No tag or title

I bought a brand new 2013 Nissan Altima on 12/26/12 from Faulkner Nissan in Jenkintown, PA.  The salesperson, Don Synder, did not complete all of the paper work.   Don Synder did not process tag and registration for my car.  My tag and registration expired on 1/26/13.  Don Synder made me aware for the first time he needed my SS# to process tag and registration on 1/23/13 by phone and an e-mail.  I gave him SS#.  Before then, Don Synder never contacted me about tag or registration.  I reached out to Nissan about everyday since 1/23/13 requesting an extension on tag and registration or a loaner car until I get proper paper work to drive car.  Faulkner Nissan has not once reached out to me with a satisfactory resolution.  As a first time Nissan buyer, I feel abandoned and frustrated.  I never thought Nissan would literally leave me out in the cold.  I’m requesting a satisfactory resolution until I get my tag and registration since it may take thirty days for papers to arrive.

Levern Holloman-L3533@yahoo.com

856-667-5274

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 06, 2013.

Comments

Laver, this guy made a mistake. im sure he said sorry. first world problems.